Part I. Direction: Please translate the following terms into Chinese* (2 points/each term, 30 points totally)
1. Applied translation studies：应用翻译研究
2. Back translation：回译
3. Bilateral interpreting：双边传译
4. Communicative translation：交际翻译
5. Stylistic equivalence：文体对等
6. Contextual consistency：语境一致
8. Covert translation： 隐性翻译
9. Domesticating translation:归化翻译
10. Dynamic equivalence:动态对等
11. Foreignizing translation:异化翻译
12. Free translation:意译
13. Literal translation:直译
14. Pragmatic translation:语用翻译；实用翻译
15. Source text:源文本;原文
Part II Directions: Please translate the following terms into English. (2points/each term, 20 points totally)
1.高架铁路:viaduct ; elevated railway
2.市区铁路: urban railway
7.客车站:coach station; passenger station
9.环形线路: loop line
10.换乘站:transfer station; Interchange Station
Part III Translate the folloving into Chinese (40 points, 20 points/each passage)
1. China National Coal Industry Imp, & E)q),Corp. (CNCIEC) is a national mainstay enterprise in China, s coal industry specializing in foreign trade and economic cooperation. With a compreiiensive advantage of combination of indusby, technology and trade, CNCIEC is authorized to import and export coal in 狂 unified way for China. Besides import and export of coal mining technology, machinery, electrical equijrnient and other mineral products, its business scope covers coalmine development and cooperation at home and abroad, international engineering projects and manpower supply for overseas projects and works.
Abiding by the enterprise principle of “high prestige through quality products and service ” CNCIEC awaits witii great enthusiasm people from all walks of life both at home and abroad coming for talks over business, investment, technical and economic cooperation.
2, As China’s earliest center of education and scientific research, Beijing University has gathered China’s most brilliant specialists and scholars, continuously opened up, blazed new trials, engaged itself in reform and development for training high-quality talent and achieving high-level scienitific fruits that deeply influenced and advanced the range of China’s higho1 edocadon.
Over the past hundred years, this group of China’s contemporary universities, with Beijiog University as its stellar representative, has played a pioneering role in China’s historical course towards modernization, forming a glorious revolutionaiy as well as an exemplary acadenuc tradition.
Part IV Translate the following into English(40 points, 20 points/each passage)
1. 对于以往几代人来说,旧式的体力劳动是一种用以摆脱贫困的手段,而技术的进步则摧毁了穷人赖以为生的体力劳动, 因此首先体验到技术进步之害的是穷人。
2. 50年代后期的美国出现了 一个任何人都不可能视而不见的现象。穷知识分子以“垮掉的一代”这种 颇为浪漫的姿态出现而成为美国典型的穷人，正是这个时侯大批大学生被赶进了知识分子的贫民窟。
3. 如果做父母的对这种青少年的反应有所准备，而且认为这是一个显示出孩子正在成长，正在发展 珍贵的现察力和独立的判断力的标志,他们就不会感到如此伤心，所以也就不会因对此有愦恨和反对的情绪而把孩子推到对立面去。